0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the following terms to their definitions.
- Permission that is clear, knowing, voluntary, and expressed prior to engaging in and during an act. Consent is active, not passive. Silence, in and of itself, cannot be interpreted as consent.
- Includes any intentional sexual touching, however slight, with any object, by a person upon another person, that is without consent and/or by force.
- Any sexual intercourse, however slight, with any object, by a person upon another person, that is without consent and/or by force.
- A broad term that encompasses any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that is committed without consent between people regardless of sex or gender. Sexual misconduct can include both intentional conduct and conduct that results in negative effects, even if those negative effects were unintended
- An overarching concept that includes sexual assault, rape, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. It occurs when physical sexual acts are committed without the consent of the other person.
- A form of sexual violence that occurs when physical, sexual activity is engaged in without the consent of the other person.
- Occurs when an individual takes non-consensual or abusive sexual advantage of another for the taker's advantage or benefit, or to benefit or advantage anyone other than the one being exploited, and that does not otherwise constitute one of the other sexual misconduct offenses.
- Unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature or that is sex- or gender-based and is also based on power differentials; it also results in the creation of a hostile environment or in retaliation.
- A form of sexual violence and is defined as abuse or aggression that occurs in a close relationship and refers to both current and former spouses and dating partners
- Occurs when someone engages in a pattern of repeated, unwanted attention and contact directed at a specific person that would cause a reasonable person to fear for one's own safety or the safety of others or to suffer substantial emotional distress.
Non-consensual sexual contact
Non-consensual sexual intercourse
Intimate partner violence (IPV)