0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the following terms by dragging them to their definition based on your own knowledge
- Occurs when behavior within a workplace makes it difficult or uncomfortable for another person to work in, due to discrimination/harassment
- bias, unjust, or prejudicial treatment that limits an individual's or group’s ability to participate in or benefits from the University's educational programs, activities or employment based on a sex or gender identity.
- Revenge; an adverse action or threat of an adverse action taken
- frighten someone, especially in order to make them do what one wants.
- Practice based on recognizing the unique factors that impact those who have experienced trauma
- Includes considering what we can do to reduce the risk of experiencing a violent event