Along with #WeSupportU, Wichita State has many resources for students to get connected to:
- Counseling and Prevention Services: CAPS offers affordable individuals, couples, and group therapy, covering topics such as depression, anxiety, trauma, and more
- Student Health Services: SHS offers a variety of health services to Wichita State Students at little to no cost
- Student Conduct:
- CARE Team: The CARE Team provides a proactive and supportive multidisciplinary team approach to prevention, assessment and intervention for situations that may interfere with students or employees functioning to their full potential.
- Title IX: Help for students to report sexual harassment and violence
- Financial Aid: Answering questions and providing tools to help students manage loans and scholarships
- Disability Services: Assisting students with all ability-related needs, including note taking, accommodations, and more
- Student Success: Helping students maximize their academic potential and reach their personal goals through a range of programs and services, regardless of personal background
- Veteran Services: Helping military and veteran students access resources and manage their benefits
- Shocker Support Locker: aims to alleviate food insecurity on campus and contribute to the overall health by providing a variety of nutritional and functional resources
Select “Mark Complete” to continue.